This week I :
*Said Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss
* Wrote a blog post about my top ten authors I would automatically put on reserve
* Blogged about my TBR woes, and some books that I hope to tackle this month
*Realized there were many more books in my TBR that may be even more enticing then the ones I wrote about….
*Continued reading 11/22/63, though some of my non-fiction readings got in the way of finishing said book
* I also stopped drinking coffee, which might be why this list isn’t longer 🙂
* I contemplated the lifelong question of which is worse: Foggy Brain or Coffee Induced Heebie-Jeebies
This week I hope to:
* Begin tackling my TBR pile
* Blog a review about 11/22/63
* Write about my top ten series that I would love to read but haven’t started yet (I am excited about this one because I love series!)
* I am also hoping to do a post on something not related to literature this week…perhaps gaming?
Unfortunately, it is about the same as last week. I was reflecting on my lack of time to read today. When I was child and I would sit in my room reading, I always kind of wished I was out in the “real world” rather than in my room reading. Now, I wish I had all that time to read!
However, things should be settling down this week, and I am really looking forward to truly begin tackling some of the books on my TBR list. I also thought this would be a great time to read some of the books my husband has enjoyed, and I haven’t read yet. He really wants me to read this book “The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse” by Robert Rankin. I don’t see how a book with that title could be anything but awesome.