This past week I :
1. Finished 11/22/63 and posted a book review.
2. Read An Abundance of Katherines by John Green.
3. Posted the Top Ten Tuesday about my favorite series.
4. Paid attention the second time around, and realize I did the wrong Top Ten Tuesday! So I then went back and posted my favorite TBR series.
5. I also began reading The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse by Robert Rankin. Wow, I really am tackling that TBR pile!
*pat on back
Next week I hope to:
1. Post a book review on An Abundance of Katherines.
2. Post a Top Ten Tuesday about the top books on my TBR list for this spring.
3. Finish reading The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse (wow, that’s a mouthful) and move on with the next book in my TBR pile.
4. Figure out which book to read next!
As mentioned, The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse by Robert Rankin. I am thinking one of my next books may be another that my husband has urged me to read called Redwall by Brian Jacques.
* I am caught in an epic dilemma on whether to begin another series.