Ahhh…the ever changing TBR list. Just when you think you have a list of books you are going to read, your friends tell you about another great book, and the pile just grows taller and taller. Each book withholding a new adventure for us to experience, and keeping their secrets until we dare to open them to unlock the worlds inside. I actually did a TBR a few weeks ago for this month, but I think it has probably changed now that I have given it some thought 😉 Here are some books on my ever growing TBR list, but these are specifically the ones that I am hoping to conquer this spring.
1. The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Wait Clayton
2. Redwall by Brian Jacques
3. Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
4. The Host by Stephanie Meyers
5. Killing Lincoln by Bill O’ Reilly
6. Shadow of the Hedgemon by Orson Scott Card
7. Clockwork Angel or City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
8. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
9. The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
10. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck ( I figured it would be good to add a Classic I have never read before on here! There are just so many!)
Is there anything my fellow bloggers have read lately that may be a good addition to my future TBR list?