This week I:
1. Posted my spring TBR list for The Broke and the Bookish Top Ten Tuesday.
2. Posted a review for the book An Abundance of Katherines by John Green.
3. Finished the book The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse by Robert Rankin.
4. Began reading House Rules by Jodi Picoult.
This week I hope to:
1. Post a review on The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse by Robert Rankin.
2. Finish House Rules by Jodi Picoult, and post a review.
3. Participate in the Top Ten Tuesday this week, which are the top ten books I just had to buy, but are sitting on my shelf unread. (This happens a lot! )
4. Tackle some more books on my TBR list!
5. Post a review on Jack the Giant Slayer
I have gone crazy checking out books lately, and they are ones that weren’t even on my TBR list! Here are some that I have checked out recently, that I hope I can tackle:
1. Arcadia by Lauren Groff
2. Life Without Limits by Nick Vujicic
3. Long Lankin by Lindsey Barraclough
4. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
5. A Little Bit Wicked by Kristin Chenoweth.
* There is no way I will get through all those books this week, and there are actually more that I have checked out! My next Sunday Post may feature these same exact books 😉
* I went and saw Jack the Giant Slayer this week (or as I like to call it, Elmont Kills All the Giants While Managing to Keep His Hair Looking Awesome). I love all these new spins on classic fairy tales!