Pretend it was yesterday..
Things that I read when I need something light and fun. I have actually been looking for more books to read that are funny, because I love a book that makes me laugh out loud. If you have any recommendations, let me know!
1. Meg Cabot’s Queen of Babble series
2. Tina Fey’s Bosspants
3. Cookbooks….informative and delicious! The food is delicious…not the cookbooks. I don’t eat the cookbooks….really.
4. Graphic novels based on classic novels.
5. Sophie Kinsella’s The Undomestic Goddess
6. Mindy Kaling’s Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?
7. The Internet is a Playground by David Thorne
8. Zombie’s Hate Stuff by Greg Stones
9. The Book of Bunny Suicides by Andy Riley
10. Fuzzy Memories by Jack Handey