So, it has been quite a while since I have blogged! Needless to say, being a new mommy and having a new job has made me quite busy! Well, I watched Mother’s Day Out, and that movie actually inspired me to blog again. By the way, that is an awesome movie that you should put on your TBW for 2015 if you haven’t watched it already. I am not much for chick flicks, but it made me laugh, cry, and now I want to get a Donny Osmond tattoo. We will end 2014 and start 2015 with the familiar Top Ten Tuesday! (Shhh… don’t tell anybody it is Wednesday already)
Top Ten Books/Goals 2015
- To read….. I am ashamed to say I haven’t read an entire book in 2014.
- To read half of a book…..then maybe ¾ of a book….and then maybe a whole book!
- Finish The Hunger Games series.
- Start Divergent.
- Begin another painfully similar but awesome YA dystopian series.
- Read some new recipes, and follow through by making said recipes
- Pick something up that is not something I would normally read, and then read it (i.e. not a teen dystopian book)…(or rereading Harry Potter)
- Reread a favorite book series (i.e. Harry Potter).
- Read a new book….so I can then feel good about rereading a favorite book series.
- Read more books to my 11 month old and convince her at the tender young age of 11 months that reading is awesome!